It's beginning to look a lot like holiday planning season!
With summer flying by, we know it’s never too early to start planning those celebratory, end-of-year festive gatherings!
Designed to welcome groups of any size, the UCLA Luskin Conference Center’s warm and inviting venues are perfect for holiday lunches, dinners and cocktail receptions – including our Centennial Ballroom and reception area.
Celebrate the Season in Style
The Luskin Catering team is offering a special 2019 Holiday Buffet Menu and 2019 Holiday Served Lunch & Dinner Menu with tempting takes on seasonal favorites. Or browse our creative Catering menus to plan a uniquely elegant lunch, dinner or sparkling cocktail reception.
Make this year’s holiday celebration one to remember by calling the Luskin Catering Team at (310) 794-7822 today. Don’t delay — holiday dates and spaces are filling up quickly.
Lunch & Dinner Buffets
Lunch $47.00 | Dinner $65.00
Priced per person. Minimum of 30 people.
• Market Gem Salad — Radicchio, cucumbers, orange segments, honey-glazed pecans,
Gorgonzola cheese, dill, cumin dressing, cornbread croutons
• Roasted Zucchini and Quinoa Salad — Bermuda onion, pomegranate aril, radishes,
frisée, maple-lime dressing
• Roasted Turkey Breast — Country gravy, roasted pearl onions, sautéed cremini mushrooms,
side of fresh orange-cranberry sauce
• Pan-Roasted Beef Tri Tip Medallions — Wilted rainbow chard, roasted garlic,
golden balsamic demi-glace
• Roasted Cauliflower — Nutmeg cheese fondue sauce, rosemary and sage breadcrumbs
• Baked Sweet Potatoes — Maple syrup, sweet butter, toasted pecans, Italian parsley
• Apple Pie Bites
• Pecan Pie Tarts
• Walnut Cookies
Served Lunch & Dinner
Lunch $47.00 | Dinner $65.00
Priced per person. Minimum of 15 people.
Salads — Choice of One
• Winter Salad — Red oak, green oak lettuce, preserved lemon, roasted pumpkin, mint,
Spanish sherry vinaigrette
• Little Gem Lettuce — Fresh mozzarella, Marcona almonds, pickled red peppers,
heirloom tomatoes, chive vinaigrette
• Poached Pear and Arugula Salad — Shaved Pecorino, pumpkin seeds, shallots,
honey roasted pecans, basil dressing
Entrées — Choice of One
Lunch entrées have smaller protein portions.
• Pan-Roasted Chicken Breast — Roasted garlic rosemary polenta, roasted winter squash,
braised Italian black kale, Marsala gravy
• Local Pacific Rockfish — Harissa vegetables featuring romanesco, cherry tomatoes,
carrot cumin purée, lemon oil
• Grilled Beef Loin —Yukon gold potato purée, olive tapenade, roasted fennel,
blistered heirlooms baby tomatoes, cilantro pesto
Desserts — Choice of One
• Pumpkin Cream Tart — Rich pumpkin mousse inside a butter shell, whipped cream
• Panna Cotta — Vanilla cream with cranberry compote
• Lemon & Praline Tarts — Creamy lemon curd, decadent praline in a butter shell
• Baklava — Pistachios and walnuts, herbed honey syrup (set family-style on tables)