Reserve Your Accommodations at UCLA
Reach new heights. Then recharge.
Confirm and Continue
We’re so pleased you’ve chosen the UCLA Luskin Conference Center for your stay!
Located in the heart of UCLA and convenient to the core campus, all University medical facilities and L.A.’s Westside, the Luskin Conference Center welcomes conference groups, individual travelers and other UCLA visitors including but not limited to:
- Visitors to the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center, Mattel Children’s Hospital or other University medical facilities, including families of patients or those scheduled for medical procedures.
- Individuals attending campus meetings or events.
- Visitors attending a UCLA athletic, cultural or performance event.
- Families of prospective or current students, including those who wish to tour or visit the campus.
- Visitors conducting business with a UCLA department, school or other UCLA entity.
- Current University of California students, faculty and staff.
- Departments hosting visiting scholars, professors or other distinguished guests.
- Alumni of any University of California — current membership I.D. is required upon check-in.
- Other University guests where education, research or service is the purpose of their visit.
- Other categories of visitors may be allowed. Please call us at (855) LCC-UCLA if you have questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.
Please read our Affiliation and Eligibility Policy below, and then proceed to the Reservations page where you will be asked to choose your appropriate affiliation category when booking your room.
AFFILIATION & ELIGIBILITY POLICY
The UCLA Luskin Conference Center is designed to serve the needs of individuals and groups attending campus meetings or events; those doing business with UCLA entities; and University of California faculty, students, staff and other University affiliates.
All conferences, programs and events held at the Luskin Conference Center must have an eligible learning or educational purpose. Your request to reserve meeting space will be reviewed for approval to ensure the activity is in alignment with the University’s mission of teaching, research and service.