See the latest California COVID-19 restrictions
Thank you for choosing the UCLA Meyer and Renee Luskin Conference Center. We look forward to serving you and providing a truly memorable experience in the heart of UCLA! Whatever brings you here, we’re a great home base to relax and unwind.
The safety and well-being of our guests and members of our Luskin Conference Center team are of utmost importance, and we welcome you back we do so with new and measured considerations, including expanded health protocols and heightened hygiene standards.
- Mandatory temperature checks taken prior to check-in (temperature must not exceed 100°F)
- Frequent and rigorous cleaning with hospital-grade products
- Mandatory face coverings
- Compulsory physical distancing
- Convenient hand sanitizing stations
- No housekeeping while you’re checked-in
- Paperless, digital guest folios
- Safer bell cart use and assistance
- Cashless transactions
- Distanced on-site dining and contact-free meal delivery
- Remote check-out by phone
These new enhancements are important as we navigate the times ahead and the wonderful moments that will come. After all, taking care of people and making memories is what we do. We look forward to seeing you soon!
For important updates about COVID-19 and its impact at UCLA, please visit ucla.in/coronavirus.